HOME Investment Partnerships Program
(HOME Program) State of South Carolina
HOME Certified CHDO List 2012-2013 - 1/18/2013
2012 HOME CHDO Bulletin #1
2014 HOME Program
HOME Action Plan - Draft - NEW!
HOME Application Manual - Draft - NEW!
2013 HOME Program
2013 Award List
2012 Consolidated Annual Perormance Report Draft
2013 Application Point Scores
HOME Applications List
HOME Rental Manual - Final
HOME Rental Application - excel format
2013 Market Study Needs Assessment Report Guidelines
2013 Approved Market Analyst List
Draft HOME Rental Package - Comments
2012 HOME Program
Final 2011 SC Consolidated Annual Performance Report
Final Award List
Final Point Scores
Consolidated Annual Action Plan
2012 Approved Market Analyst List
The HOME Investment Partnerships Program is designed to promote partnerships between the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), state and local governments, and those in the nonprofit and for-profit sectors who build, own, manage, finance, and support low income housing initiatives. HOME provides the flexibility needed to fund a wide range of low income housing initiatives through creative and unique housing partnerships. The HOME Program was created under Title II of the Cranston-Gonzalez National Affordable Housing Act of 1990.
How does the HOME Program work? SC State Housing awards HOME funding each calendar year. Although South Carolina's HOME funding fluctuates year to year, an average of $10 million is available. All HOME funds must benefit households at 80% or below the county median income.
- The 2013 HOME Cycle is closed.
- Units of local government
- Nonprofit organizations
- For-profit organizations
- Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDOs)
- Public Housing Authorities
Click on an eligible HOME activity for additional information and to access applications and manuals.
HOME Income and Rent Limits:
- Income and Rent Limits
- HOME Income Limits - Other Years
- HOME Rent Limits - Other Years
- Technical Guide for Determining Income & Allowances for the HOME Program
- HUD - Income Calculator
Can HOME funds be used with other State and Federal Programs?
Yes, HOME funds have been used in conjunction with:
- South Carolina Housing Trust Fund
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits
- Community Development Block Grants
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- Department of Mental Health
- Rural Housing Services
- MRB Program Participating Lenders
- Banks, and many others.
HOME Manuals, Forms & Announcements:
Click here for program announcements and HOME forms.
- Davis-Bacon Wage Determinations
- Davis-Bacon: Contractor's Guide to Prevailing Wage Requirements - NEW!
- Debarment - SAM - Systems Award Management
- Fannie Mae - Mandatory Delivery Commitment Rate
- HUD - HOME Cross Cutting Federal Requirements: Labor Standards & Contracting
- HUD - Energy Star
- HUD - Equal Housing Opportunity Graphics for Printing
- Fair Housing SC
- HUD - Fair Housing Accessibility Guidelines
- HUD - Fair Housing for HOME Particpants
- HUD - Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
- HUD - HOME Program
- HUD - Income Calculator
- HUD - Lead-Safe Housing Rule
- HUD - Office of Environment and Energy
- HUD - Real Estate Acquisition and Relocation
- HUD - SC State Office
- HUD - Technical Guide for Determining Income and Allowances for the HOME Program
- HUD - Youthbuild
- SC Minority Business Directory
- SC Energy Office
- Southern Association for Financial Empowerment (SAFE)
Questions or comments? Contact the HOME staff. Click here for the HOME staff directory.